We are providing this information not only to comply with legal data protection obligations established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or “Regulation”, but also because we believe that protecting personal data is a fundamental value of our company activities, therefore we want to provide you with all information you could need to protect your privacy and control the use made of your data when you navigate our website.
According to article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: Città in Movimento Srl will process your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary submission by you of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information can be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
- 2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which Città in Movimento Srl is in possession are collected directly from the interested.
- 3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller Città in Movimento Srl - Via Mecenate 76/3 20138 Milano - can be contacted by phone at +39 02/58018669 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- 4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its legal basis its consent and is made for the following purpose: to improve the web browsing experience or to respond at the user question.
- 5. DATA RECIPIENTS: Data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Data Processors and Data Processors are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- 6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected are not subject to transfer abroad.
- 7. STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- 8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTICIPANT: The interested party is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access your data, correct or cancel it, limit the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by relying on these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Owner.
- 9. OBLIGATORY OR LESS CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our website.
- 10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you have provided will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.